Having a travel bag in my purse containing the essentials is a MUST for me. If I am going to the grocery store or a long trip across the country, I always have my travel bag essentials with me. Now for the big question, “What are your travel bag essentials?”
My Travel Bag Essentials
My travel bag essentials are pretty straight forward. Some of them, however, I would have never thought about until I needed them. Below you will find a list of what is in my travel bag. You can use any kind of small bag to put these items in. I use an Ipsy bag Indigo Closet gifted me. It is the perfect size to fit in my purse or my carry on bag.
- Lip Gloss- I always have the Buxom plumping gloss in the color “Dolly”. It is the perfect neutral shade to go with a casual or dressy outfit. It also makes you lips feel amazing and tingly!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender (travel size): This facial spray is so refreshing; especially after a long day of shopping or traveling. The lavender scent is so calming and soothing.
- Bella J. Lip Balm: This lip balm makes your lips feel so smooth and refreshed. The Oklahoma wind really makes my lips chapped (especially during the winter months). This lip balm is the best soothing balm I have tried.
- Face Lotion (travel size): I always carry a thing of Triple Oxygen “Ex-Glow-Sion” by Bliss. It will soothe even the driest skin.
- A Roller Perfume: My roller perfume of choice right now is Squeeze by Lilly Pulitzer. It is a light floral scent. You never know when you’ll need a spritz!
- Travel size pack of Tylenol: This says it all for itself. The worse thing is to be having a great time away from home and get a headache!
- Travel size of Pepto: I have severe IBS (which is somewhat controllable by medication in my case). I always have some on hand just in case.
- Tampons and a couple of pads: No need to further explain these. I do use the Always Radiant brand pads and the Tampax Pearl tampons. Those are the ones that have always worked best for me.
There you have it, folks. Obviously what I have in my travel bag may need to be adjusted to your needs and brand must-haves. These are my personal favorite items to have handy at any time. What are some of your travel bag essentials??
**I also want to mention that while I was creating this blog post, I stumbled upon an awesome website to purchase travel-size items. Click here to see it!
To read my previous blog post, click here.