Happy Friday everyone! As the holidays are in full swing, I want to share one of my favorite sweet tea recipes with you. As a southern gal, iced sweet tea is served for EVERY occasion (not just during the summer). I’ve partnered with Red Diamond Coffee and Tea to introduce you to one of my favorite holiday drinks. Welcome to Holiday Happy Hour with Red Diamond Ready to Drink Tea.
Why Red Diamond Tea and Coffee?
Before we get to the recipe, I want to talk a little bit about Red Diamond Coffee and Tea and why I choose their products over others. If you read my previous post about them, you know how highly I think of their brand. Red Diamond is committed to bringing PERFECT tea and coffee options to its customers. They only use three simple ingredients in their tea–the best tea leaves, water, and sugar. That’s it–no preservatives or artificial ingredients, so I feel good drinking it.
Their ready-to-drink tea is so fresh, it can only be found in the refrigerator section at stores. You will have to try it yourself to believe me when I say it is by far the best tea I’ve ever had. Red Diamond’s Ready-to-Drink Tea comes in a variety of sizes – a gallon, half gallon, and pint size for all your needs and desires. Red Diamond is a five generation, family-owned company that exceeds my highest expectations when it comes to tea.
Recipe Time-“Blueberry-Citrus Sweet Tea”
Now, on to the recipe! Holidays are full of gatherings and events that bring people together. If you’re the one putting the event together, you know how time-consuming they are to plan. Red Diamond Tea makes the preparation and planning super easy! Having a ready-to-drink tea saves a TON of time and effort when you’re making refreshments. I’ve found the PERFECT holiday iced tea recipe with Red Diamond.
1. 1 gallon of Red Diamond Ready to Drink sweet tea (their ready to drink tea also comes in unsweet and sugar-free)
2. 4 oranges
3. 4 lemons
4. Juicer (you can also just use your hand)
5. A handful of frozen blueberries
6. Gallon sized tea pitcher
7. Wooden spoon (or anything that could be used to stir)
Recipe “Citrus-Blueberry Sweet Tea”:
1. Pour your Red Diamond Ready-to-Drink Tea into your gallon-sized tea pitcher.
2. Cut 2 oranges (remove seeds) in half and juice them.
3. Cut 2 lemons in half (remove the seeds) and juice them.
4. Pour both the lemon and orange juices into your tea pitcher of Red Diamond Ready to Drink Tea.
5. Stir contents of pitcher.
6. Add ice to serving glasses
7. Pour the contents of your tea pitcher in the serving glasses over ice.
8. Cut up remaining lemons and oranges into slices.
9. Garnish with citrus slices and frozen blueberries
And voilà, you have a refreshment sure to melt the taste buds off your guests at any holiday get together. The best part? Red Diamond Ready-to-Drink Tea cuts out so much preparation time. You’ll get to enjoy more time with family and friends! Now that’s what I call…PERFECT. I hope you enjoyed Holiday Happy Hour with Red Diamond Tea.
Enjoy the holidays!
**A huge thank you to Red Diamond Coffee and Tea for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.